Protecting your privacy is important to us. The following statement will help you understand how Visit the Osage Tourism collects, uses and protects the personal information you provide on our website.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you browse the Website, you do so anonymously. Personal information – including your email address – is not collected. Your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is logged to give us an idea of which parts of our website you are visiting and how long you are spending there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable.
If you choose to share your email address with us in conjunction with contest entries, email list subscriptions or other means, we will not sell, trade or share your email address with any third party unless so stated clearly on the page where your email address is given.
The Website uses pixels to help manage online advertising. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address.
- User-Provided Information: We may collect your name, email address, and other information you share when you sign up for any Service offered directly or log in through your Facebook account.
- Location Information: We may use data transmitted from your mobile device to determine your location and use it for the purpose of marketing and analyzing customer information. This information allows us to periodically determine your location.
- Device Information: We may collect certain information from your mobile device, which may include information about your device; information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth, and other technical data. We may collect this information even if you are not logged in to the Service.
- In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), VisitTheOsage.com will not serve cookies, pixels, or non-cookie technologies to Internet-Protocol (IP) addresses coming from the European Union (EU). Most web browsers default to accept cookies, pixels and similar technologies, however, users can adjust their settings to delete or block cookies. Users should check their settings for more information.
- If you choose to share your email address with us in conjunction with contest entries, email list subscriptions or other means, we will not sell, trade or share your email address with any third party unless so stated clearly on the page where your email address is given.
- Non-Identifying Information: The Agency may collect other non-identifying information.
3. USE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect or that you provide, including any personal information to:
- Register your account and allow you to use our Service.
- Enhance or improve the Service and to understand how you use our Service.
- Send you emails, e-Newsletters and respond to inquiries.
- Provide user support.
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
4. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to our vendors and other third parties we use to support the Service and who have agreed to keep personal information confidential and to use the personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
5. MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
After creating an account, you may be able to edit information submitted through the Service by accessing your account. If you want your personal information to be removed from our database please contact us. We delete user information at regular intervals, but we cannot guarantee that your information has been or will be deleted immediately. Some information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache or in other devices.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES
We may post links to third party websites through the Service. If you access a third party site through our Service, you acknowledge that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
7. USER GENERATED CONTENT
If you send any communications or materials to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus you give up claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way the Osage County Tourism uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold and transmitted by Osage County Tourism anywhere in the world, in any medium, perpetual.
We are free to use, without compensation to you, any concepts, ideas, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. However, you agree and understand that we are not obligated to use any such ideas or materials and you have no right to compel such use.
The Agency uses commercially reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure. We make no guarantees, however, as to the security or privacy of your personal information. To protect your personal information, we recommend you use firewalls, anti-virus, and other encryption methods when submitting personal information or content to us
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Osage County Tourism is not responsible for any incorrect content or liable for any User Generated Content or other content posted on our Website or for any offensive, unlawful or objectionable content you may encounter on or through our Website. The “UGC” and the materials and products on a Website are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind.
10. MAPS DISCLAIMER
While Osage County Tourism strives to provide the most current, accurate and up-to-date information through the Maps and related services, we may not be able to always do that. So our lawyers make us include that by using the Maps and related services you specifically acknowledge and accept that:
- The Maps and related services are used at your own risk and “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis;
- The Maps and related services may have faults for which we disclaim all liabilities, warranties and conditions, both expressed or implied, whether they arise from statute, course of dealing, usage of trade, common law, or otherwise;
- The Maps and related services may or may not meet your requirements;
- Access to the Maps and related services may or may not be interrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- That the information and any results accessed by you through the Maps and related services may or may not be accurate, reliable, current, or complete;
- All content made available through the Maps and related service is made available for informational purposes only; and
- Users of the Maps and related services are solely responsible to always obey property line postings and use reasonable means and common sense to individually verify boundaries, roads, and paths.
11. Brochure Licensing Policy
By downloading or purchasing a brochure from this website or clicking accept or agree when this option is made available to you, you acknowledge and agree to the following Limited Personal-Use License (“License”). Osage County Tourism grants you a limited license to use our copyrighted brochures for your personal use only. You may not resell or redistribute Tourism’s brochures or other resources. Your personal license is valid to you only. If someone you know would also enjoy a brochure, please direct them to Our website where they can download or order their own copy. You may not profit from Our brochures. If you obtain any currency by your actions with Our brochures, you are using Our brochures in a commercial manner, which is prohibited by this License.
Osage County Tourism reserves all rights not expressly granted under this License. Except for the limited, personal-use license expressly granted to you herein, you acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in and to the brochures are owned by Tourism. If you acquire any rights in the brochures by operation of law or otherwise, you hereby irrevocably assign such rights to Osage County Tourism without further action by either party. You agree not to dispute or challenge or assist any person or entity in disputing or challenging Tourism’s rights in and to the brochures.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Oklahoma.