Life is busy! There is laundry to do, dinner to prepare, meetings to attend, and people to take care of. As women, we have plenty to do to make sure everyone’s needs are met. In the process, we often neglect our own needs.
All of us have experienced the loss of direction, purpose, self-doubt, low confidence, anxiety or depression at one point or another in our lives. It’s normal as we go through the ups and downs of life. The problem becomes when we get stuck in those feelings and can’t move forward.
Do you struggle with it?
· trying to be the best mom, friend, wife, or person you are longing to be?
· doubting yourself?
· expressing yourself?
· sadness, loneliness, anxiety or depression?
· finding balance and inner peace?
· Find your true gifts within?
· finding connections with others?
The true beauty of who you really are lies within YOU! And activities with the horses will help you find answers, will give you some ‘ah-ha’ moments you won’t forget, and everything you learn parallels back to everyday life.
How do horses help us?
· Live in the moment
· Aware of their environment
· Function as a community
· Respond to our intentions, energy, actions, and body language
· Need to feel safe
What the workshop includes:
· Classroom time
· Sessions with horses
· Personal reflection time
· Catered lunch from The Painted Horse
· Drinks and snacks
Join me for an unforgettable day! The venue will be held at Wolf Creek Ranch in Pawhuska, OK from 10 am – 3:30 pm.